Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Tulips


Spring is here!
I hardly ever paint flowers but when I bought this lovely bouncy of Tulips to decorate my lounge room for Easter I just had to give it a try.
I obviously did not give myself time to plan it right,  as you can see the flowers are lacking space, and
I should have made the vase smaller to allow more room for the Tulips themselves or placed the vase further away from me, I had it right beside me on the table while I painted them.
Well, one keeps learning.

2 comments:

  1. I like the tulips and leaves against the background color, Steinunn.
    I hardly ever do florals either. But it's hard to resist a vase of fresh flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment Dean, I had trouble with my background color, at first I had the light color on top which was not a good idea so I reversed it and came to a more of a agreeable result. Maybe my next one will turn out better...

    ReplyDelete