Search This Blog

Saturday, August 11, 2012

A Glorious Morning

South island in morning glory.

It has been a while since I have given myself time to post anything on my blog, mainly because I have been painting for an exhibition,  it was supposed to have been a joint exhibition but now I learned that the other artist wont be able to make it so that makes me come to a stand still at the moment while I rethink my situation.
Anyway, I thought I might show you some of my work and ideas for fun.

This above painting was done in oil with a palette knife over the ground work.

The concept was supposed to be sunrise or sunset, the medium oil and all work measured 30x40 or 40x30cm.
I have used golden colors a lot through my work but also completely opposite hues like cool grayish colors.

I will post more tomorrow and hope you will enjoy and maybe make some comment perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment